Summer Joy

20110825-125326.jpg

I told Sean that I want to roll down my dads hill before he leaves from this filming session. Why? Why not? It’s fun! It’s not the cliffs or bridges or cornices I used to jump or the waves I used to surf but… Still fun! That’s joy. Go find your joy for today.

click the video below for the action…

You may notice that I anticipated the snap count and may, possibly, have jumped offsides. But I don’t see a flag anywhere. Winning.

Does Michel sound impatient?

Advertisements

6 responses

1. Keri Doolittle

LOVED IT! Our Joy today is taking Gma Jackie and the kiddos to Kids Town and the Denver Science and Nature Museum. And, joy for the parents whose kids will sleep good tonight because they are completely worn out!

August 25, 2011 at 9:39 pm

2. Katie Fuller

Dude I love that because I can say I have rolled down that hill in the past 2 years for sure. I mean how do you look at the front yard and not think of a roll off…. obviously it’s impossible not to. My Joy for the day is the ability to choose my attitude and make today great. It didn’t start that way but now I’m having an internal dance party and I can’t keep the smile off my face.
    tootles
    -Kook-

August 26, 2011 at 5:05 pm

3. The Portly Gentleman

Young Gleasy – Seeing you’re attitude of “Win by any means necessary, even in a roll off with your friends” – is my joy for the day.

BTW – Michel always sounds impatient, but don’t tell her I said that.

Love you guys.

August 27, 2011 at 2:41 am

4. Molly Lyons

“Seek my joy”, it’s my new motto for my new life. Thanks for inspiring me.
    Love you guys.

August 30, 2011 at 3:55 am

5. gimg

This is my absolute favorite post of your whole trip. Love you lots!

September 7, 2011 at 5:02 pm

6. annalee

ahhhhhh i needed this today. thanks guys. love.

September 26, 2011 at 10:05 pm